- Website – online store, which is available at the Internet address – www.umamiskonis.lt;
- Umamiskonis.lt – UAB Mano Japonija, a private limited company established in the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code 305004984, registered office address – Smolensko str. 10C-100, Vilnius, office address – Smolensko str. 10C, LT – 03201, Vilnius, data are collected and processed in the Register of Legal Entities of SE “Registrų centras”, e-mail: e-mail address – email@example.com, telephone number + 370 620 48222.
- User – any person registered on the Website (both a natural person and a legal entity);
- User – any person (both a natural person and a legal entity) who has not registered with the Website and who uses the Website;
- Services – Umamiskonis.lt Website offers services for the purchase of food and other goods, which may be constantly updated, supplemented or changed on the Website, and always the term Services will cover all such services specified on the Website;
- Account – Umamiskonis.lt link on the relevant website;
- A cookie is a small file that is sent to your device when anyone visits the Website;
- Browser – is a program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or personal computer;
- Personal data – any information relating to a natural person – a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social data. signs;
- Recipient of personal data – a legal or natural person to whom personal data is provided, including Partners;
- Law – the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
- General Requirements – Director of the State Data Protection Inspectorate 2008 November 12 order no. 1T-17 (1.12) “On the approval of general requirements for organizational and technical measures for the security of personal data”;
- Website Administrator – a person responsible for the administration of the Website;
- IP Address – A unique number, known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, assigned to each computer connected to the Internet. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country where your computer is connected to the Internet.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Persons wishing to register on the Website must provide their e-mail, a fictitious Username and password. A User Profile is created during registration. The user can adjust, complete or delete their profile at any time.
III. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Depending on the nature of the specific Services ordered by the User and/or the User, the following Personal Data is collected and stored – name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, place of residence, citizenship, telephone number, identity card (passport) number, date, and place of issue, email address, payment card details, IP address, travel document number and date, travel route, customer identifier (assigned by the system to the customer).
- The website uses two types of cookies.
- You can delete or block all these Cookies in your browser settings, but in this case part of the Website will not work.
IV. PURPOSES OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
- Umamiskonis.lt uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- 1. Sites for the purpose of purchasing and ordering Goods. In order to order the Goods offered on the Website, the User and / or the User must provide Personal Data as much as is necessary to order a specific Product.
- Tiesioginės rinkodaros tikslais Umamiskonis.lt renka šiuos asmens duomenis : asmens vardą, elektroninį paštą. Sutikimas, kad Asmens duomenys būtų naudojami rinkodaros tikslais, išreiškiamas pažymint atitinkamą laukelį varnele.
- All personal data collected for direct marketing and other purposes complies with the provisions of the Law and the General Requirements.
- The User and / or the User may revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Website Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Site Administrator may use the IP addresses of Users and / or Users to administer the Site and diagnose potential problems.
V. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Umamiskonis.lt informs that it does not transfer Personal Data to third parties located in the Republic of Lithuania, European Union countries and other foreign countries, neither for remuneration nor for remuneration, or in any other way, except for the following cases:
- 1.1. if there is a written consent of the User and / or User;
- 1.3. law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- 1.4. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
VI. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If the User and / or User, having become acquainted with his / her Personal Data, determines that the Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he / she has the right to contact Umamiskonis.lt by e-mail requesting to correct incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate Personal Data and / or suspend such Personal Data. handling steps. Personal data are corrected and deleted or their processing is suspended according to the identity of the data subject and the documents confirming his / her Personal Data. Umamiskonis.lt exercises the right of the User and / or the User to suspend the processing of personal data (or to destroy personal data) within 5 working days from the receipt of the User’s and / or User’s request.
- When exercising the above-mentioned rights, the User and / or the User may apply to Umamiskonis.lt by e-mail. email email@example.com
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Umamiskonis.lt ensures that the Personal Data provided by the User and / or the User on the Website is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of personal data protection meets the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. The room where the collected data is stored is physically protected from unauthorized access. The database that protects the data of the Users and / or Users of the Website is protected from unauthorized access via computer networks.
- The User undertakes and must store his / her login password and login name, as well as other data. Both the User and the User undertake and must not disclose Personal Data to any other third parties, either about themselves or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties were available to them, and immediately inform Umamiskonis.lt about visible violations.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS